Friday, May 16, 2008

Saying Goodbye

For reasons that I cannot even mention, I cannot blog about my work. I have experienced so many amazing things at my last job! All I can say is that I will really miss the people that I used to work with. That is a sucky, yet honest, tribute.

Well, here is a cryptic one that I am sure they will be able to decipher:


Incantation (1)

The Shadow is a Snake,
Living under the Sand,
And seared by the Sun.

The Sun burns the Sand,
The Snake slithers out,
And follows the Shadow.

The Sand absorbs the Sun,
The Snake bares its fangs,
Then it covers the Shadow.

The Shadow and the Snake,
The Sand and the desert Sun,
One for all, all for one.

Elmer Romulo Valdez

1 comment:

Todd Franklin Osborn said...

that sounds like a very sincere tribute to me. The poem is excellent.