Monday, May 5, 2008

The fourth most important issue facing this country!

Has anyone noted the significant increase in the price of beer?? After identifying one of the sources of my migraines (red wine), I cried, mourned, and was planning on moving on. I turned away from my tannin saturated love towards her bitter step-sister, and was ready to make my move. But the prices of the good beers are getting crazy! The problem is I only like the good stuff. Damn my good taste! Why can't I just enjoy Milwaukee's Best? Oh, this recession is going to be Hell! Grapes of wrath; indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Genesee cream ale
or a little 12 horse???


L-Train

TFO said...

I've reported this matter to Bob and Doug McKensie, eh?

monkeyrotica said...

Rising hop prices means no more "Triple XXX Toxic Hop Suicide Ale" that tastes like a sock full of pennies. I'll stick with the Champagne of Beers, thank you. Still Union Made!