Monday, April 7, 2008

No Shame!


The great Kelly O sent this to me not long ago. While I have no actual memories of speaking to a fan (Now that I'm thinking, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility), I have to admit that the guy looks a lot like I used to in High School.

Metal has certainly shaved off a few I.Q. points, but it has given me so much more in return. I know the lyrics to every single Judas Priest song. I can also growl along with most Slayer songs! Plus I know a lot of the first few notes of almost every megadeth song, except for the hard ones.

....and if you sing into a fan while its running it makes your voice sound really cool. "I AAAM IRON MAAAN!"

5 comments:

Kelly O said...

I totally knew that's what you looked like in high school.

Heather said...

OMG... now that you mention it it really does look like you back in the day... you were really mint!

Aaronish said...

You have always been a sucker for a guy in a concert T and ripped jeans...and bifocals.

Anonymous said...

HAIR!!!
You should have saved some of that hair from high school. Imagine pasting some on your skull and then singing into a fan. That would be cool.

l-train

Aaronish said...

Oh, L-train, you are almost as sensitive as Ron-dog.