Friday, April 11, 2008

Awesome News!

Spring is here. The kids are healthy. My wife is beautiful, and I just accepted the best job in the world. Life is good, but it is about to get better!


This is going to be a "metal opera" based on the life and work of Nostradamus. It was due out last year, but since the band can only produce the finest material, it has taken a little longer than expected. Usually, Halford will write only a single song about historical figures (Like the Lockness Monster). So, this is a first. The band will play the album from start to finish. It is supposed to be a double album!!! I am going to get front row tickets this time! I was in the 7th row during the 05 tour. I swear Glen Tipton looked right at me. Yeah, we shared a moment.
I just hope I can find someone to go with me to the concert. My wife told me that she would never do it again. I don't think she was kidding.

No comments: