Monday, February 11, 2008

What happens when I press this button?

Big sister made a "lil-oopsy" over the weekend. The previous occupiers of our home must have hidden their valuables, or deepest secrets, from one another in the master bedroom. Although my wife and I never actually found the key to the high-security lock on the bedroom door, we also never considered it a problem. The other doors can be unlocked from the outside with a small screwdirver. Not this sucker! It is built to withstand the ATF. Well anyway, Big sister was playing with the lock, and then we were all locked out. My credit card trick failed, which left only one option.






It only took a steaknife, a ladder, and two minutes to get inside. My honey-do list just got a little longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture still makes me laugh. What is even funner is recreating the scene (even though you are afraid of heights) so you can post it on your blog. :)

H.