Thursday, February 7, 2008

Meme?

Okay. I am not sure about the meme rules, but I do feel confident about answering the questions. Here goes my first attempt.

Name something you do everyday:

1) Prepare food for my kids

Name 2 things you wish you could learn:

1) How to make my career change work for me and the family
2) How save money for my kids' education

Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:

1) Snow
2) The smell of leather (like baseball gloves and jackets--not chaps!)
3) Station wagons

Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:

1) Nick's Garbage Plates!
2) Buffalo Wings
3) Patty Melts
4) Crab Cakes


Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:

1) Todd O always gives off good vibes!
2) Pictures of my nieces
3) Talking with my collogues and mentors
4) Seeing my girls (all three) smile and laughing together
5) Obama speeches

That was painless! Do I tag someone? I don't have enough blogging buddies to tag?

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

You did great, well done.