Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cute Question



Yesterday, Big Sister asked me the cutest question. "Daddy, Do you think little j and little i are best friends?" I noted that they were probably family, which would explain the resemblance. She disagreed and led a discussion on how friendly they were to each other. (Too polite to be family??)
For the record: The question came before I took her to see "Horton Hears a Who!" Dr. Seuss takes enough credit for sparking similar debate among bong toking teenagers. It does make me wonder about how and when she gained the ability to think abstractly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"too polite to be family" - she knows that well... on Easter, after talking to many family members on the phone, she stated to someone "I bored with talking to everyone." Eh hem...