Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Daddy, let's be divas!"


I have been looking forward to a solid week with the girls. So, yesterday we almost made it to a cool Takoma Park mom's Boxing Day party. Big sister was wildly exited and I was really looking forward getting out and meeting some new people. We got directions, packed bags with the appropriate amount of distractions, met all of the physiological needs, and then baby begins to scream bloody murder in her car seat (It also started to rain!). I was successful in gaining life sustaining caffeine at Starbucks, but eventually had to abort the mission. The baby's getting a couple new teeth, and she was having one hell of a time. The poor thing was not in a partying mood. Oh, well. She is doing better this morning.


I did get the opportunity to play "diva" with big-sister. My performance still needs some work, but I am learning as I go, and I have a great coach!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - your nails look lovely!

Aaronish said...

Wait until you see the dance routine!

TFO said...

yes the dance routine...and what pray tell is the soundtrack? is it? could it be...metal?

Anonymous said...

The girls were shocked!!

Anonymous said...

You're a great dad, Aaron! I can't wait until Emma starts putting make up on you like Eve did Poin.

Aaronish said...

Poin already looks like a Rock Star! He could pull of wearing make up. I'll end up looking like a washed up drag queen!